Most people come through our doors looking to “lose weight and get toned.” The problem is that losing weight is a very ambiguous goal to set and stick to.
It is easy to get discouraged by numbers from the untrustworthy scale, but your weight doesn’t tell the whole story. Your body is made up of muscle, fat and water. So losing weight is not the same as losing fat. Likewise, gaining weight may not be all fat gain. The InBody results sheet provides an extensive display of parameters relevant to body composition that can be used to efficiently lose fat, dial in your nutrition, identify muscle deficiencies and more!
Through the use of cutting edge bioelectrical impedance analysis, the InBody allows for accurate and noninvasive body composition testing in less than 30 seconds! InBody offers more accurate results than other “gold standard” methods of body composition analysis at a fraction of the price, time and invasion of personal space. This quick, easy and precise analysis will provide an objective starting point to track your progress as you start, or continue, on your quest to better health and fitness.
Since we know how important it is to know these key metrics we are happy to announce that the InBody scanner will be available at Core Strength & Performance starting on Tuesday, August 6th. You will be able to book an initial session and purchase packages through the link at the bottom of this page.
Go beyond the scale
Body composition analysis is key to helping you achieve your health and fitness goals, whether it’s trying to lose fat or monitoring how much muscle is developing over time.
Understand your weight
When you measure your weight, what are you actually seeing? Weight alone is a poor indicator of health because it does not distinguish fat from muscle. The InBody divides your weight into water, muscle and fat.
Measure your strength
The InBody 270 goes beyond weight and measures how much lean mass you have in each body segment. With these values, you can monitor how your body is adjusting to dietary changes, fitness routines and lifestyle modifications.
- NO ESTIMATIONS: no empirical equations are used to predict your body composition
- 15 SECONDS: take a quick and easy body composition test
- LEAN MASS: see lean mass values for each body segment in pounds
- HISTORY: track progress with the body composition history chart on the results shee
WHAT THE SESSION WILL INCLUDE
$30 Initial InBody Test Includes (members $20):
- 15 min coaching session to discuss and review your full page test results sheet.
- Develop a course of action that will help you reach your goals.
- Progress photo and measurement (optional)
—> Purchase Scan HERE
$50 before & After InBody Scan package includes: (SAVE $10)
- All initial scan benefits.
- 2 scan that can be used at your discretion; no expiration date.
- Side-by-side comparison report of photos and measurements for ease of analysis
—> Purchase Package Here
How To Prepare For Your InBody Testing:
- Hydrate well the day before.
- Remove all socks, shoes and pantyhose.
- Stand upright at least 5 mins before test
- Avoid eating 3-4 hours prior to testing.
- Avoid exercising 6-12 hours before testing.
- Avoid consuming alcohol 24 hours before testing.
- Avoid using lotion or ointment on hands and feet.
- Do not wear jewelry.
- Avoid testing if you are pregnant, menstruating, or have medical implants such as pace maker and life-sustaining medical implants.