My husband Deven loves to cook. Follow his Instagram if you want to see his awesome feed of food here.
But, I thought it would be great to share with you a recipe a week of what he’s cooking!
Archive it and save it for a day you may want to try something new!
- These were seasoned with @spanglish_asadero ancho chili rub, my personal favorite however you can use a combo or garlic, onion, chile, salt and pepper
- 1 cup Hatch chili gouda shredded
- Tortillas @tortillafamilia (use discount code DEVEN10 for 10% off)
- Half a bundle of parsley, you can use cilantro if you like
- 1/4 vinegar
- 12 Roma tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 red onion
- Lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pablano and 3 jalapeños charred and skin peeled
Put salsa ingredients in processor and process away!
Arrange cheese and meat and cook on pan for a few minutes on each side. Serve with salsa and enjoy!