This Holiday season we’re doing something a little Crazy for Charity!
Core Strength & Performance’s Coach Deven will be working out for 12 hours on Saturday December 21st from 6:00am-6:00pm.
Each hour will be filled with different workouts such as Zumba, Kettlebells, Powerlifting and even Tae Bo! 100% of the proceeds from 12 Workouts of Christmas will be donated to helping The Huntsville Inner City Learning Center.
Who Is The Charity?
The Huntsville Inner City Learning Center is a volunteer based, Christ-centered organization which partners with schools, families and our community to help students with limited opportunities become spiritually aware, lifelong learners and responsible citizens.
They aim for each student to become high school graduates through programs focusing on Biblical knowledge, mentorship and academic support.
How Is The Charity Ran?
Each $100 (1)-hour slot has been filled by a donor who will conduct a class of fitness of their choosing! We’ve been blessed to have a wonderful community of giving fitness businesses who participated in this charity event.
What is even better is that YOU can join in on the workout!
Your donation will be added to $1,200 already raised for Huntsville Inner City Learning Center.
What Are The Workouts?
Here are the types of classes, businesses & people who donated their services and times the classes are held.
- 6:00am- Yoga, Instructor: Mickey Carter
- 7:00am- Kettlebell Ciruits, Instructors: Blanch & Kaitlin
- 8:00am- TRX Combo Class, Instructors: Cathy & Michelle
- 9:00am-Women’s Bootcamp, Instructor: Joe Martin of Huntsville Boot Camp
- 10:00am- Muy Thai, Instructors: Dave Shirtly of Claymore Fight & Fitness
- 11:00am- HIIT the Deck (aerobics & high intensity interval training), Instructor: Rachel Parker
- 12:00pm- Kettlebell Class, Instructor: Denise Moore
- 1:00pm- Strength Class, Instructor: Matt Wheeler of Iron Tribe Fitness
- 2:00pm- Pilates, Instructor: Jenny Kuhlers
- 3:00pm- Powerlifting, Instructor: Amberly Kuhlman of Awakening Strength
- 4:00pm- SURPRISE!, Instructor: Joni Ogle
- 5:00pm- Athletic Performance Class, Instructor: Chris Tate of BCI Sports Performance & Fitness
- 6:00pm- Tae Bo, Instructor: Kevin Steen of Steen Performance
How Do I Reserve My Class or Donate?
- Click below to reserve your class. Or click here to go to the reservation page. Spaces are limited per class so reserve now!
- After you reserve your class time, you will be redirected to a Venmo Page where you can donate (any amount you would like) OR you can donate cash in person at the event!
- Bring your workout clothes, water and a smile! You’ve just done a great thing for the holidays!
- Want to just donate? Click the link www.Venmo.com, search [email protected] and donate directly.
- Want to know more? Email us at [email protected] ! We will get back to you wtihin 24 hours!