Core Strength & Performance is hosting a Whole Life Challenge team and we want you to play with us!
WHAT IS THE WHOLE LIFE CHALLENGE?
This isn’t just any “challenge.” Whole Life Challenge focuses on 7 Daily Habits: Nutrition, Exercise, Mobility, Hydration, Sleep, Well-Being, and Reflection.
It will be a challenge, but also an exploration and (for those who make it to the end) an accomplishment.
We know you’re up to it, because we see you getting after it every day in the gym! So, who’s in?
* This does NOT have to be done in our gym. You can play virtually, be included in our Private Facebook Support group and win the prize at the end!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
Each day for the duration of the 6-week Challenge, you’ll get points for completing each of the 7 Daily Habits.
HOW TO JOIN OUR WLC TEAM:
- Register for our team by clicking here.
- Create a Whole Life Challenge account.
- You will then be sent to the registration page to complete the process.
- Once your registration is complete, you’ll be asked to choose your WLC game settings.
- Kick-Off Meeting will be Jan 18th at 8:30am at Core (for Huntsville people) and tentatively at 10:45am at BCI (for Madison people). Those competing virtually will do it from their home and will receive easy instructions on how to.
Once you complete registration, Whole Life Challenge will send you everything you need to hit the ground running.
We couldn’t be more excited to be hosting this event and can’t wait to see all you accomplish over the 6 weeks of the Whole Life Challenge!
Got Questions? Email us at [email protected]