Choosing the right shoe to compete in can take some thought and consideration. The right shoe can feel more stable, create a better position for your lift and help facilitate good technique. The wrong shoe can pitch you forward, create instability and leave you in a less than optimal position.
Today we talk about the benefits of a flat vs a heeled shoe. Listen as we go over:
- Types of shoes to train in and the types to avoid
- Recomendation on flat shoes and what to look for
- Recomendation on heeled or weightlifting shoes and what to look for
- Why choose one over the other
- Looking for Nutrition or Powerlifting training? Visit: www.core256.com/online
LISTEN HERE on all major podcasts!
If you enjoy the show, please take a few minutes to Rate & Review us on iTunes. Your reviews help the podcast grow!
Want to support the show? Pick some apparel here! Snap a pic and tag us in it, we’ll feature you on our social media channels!
This episode is brought to you by Core Strength & Performance. Core’s community is built on the journey. We understand that it takes more than a few days to reach your goals of building stronger relationships, stronger bodies, and stronger minds. Visit www.Core256.com for Online or In-Person Training, or find us on Instagram at @CoreSandP @futureisfemalepowerlifting and Facebook @CoreSandP.