How do you pick your attempts on meet day? Do you have a plan or go off of feel?
In this episode, we go over how we select attempts for our athletes. Listen as we go over:
- What is a reasonable amount to attempt relative to your current 1 rep max
- Pitfalls of going off of feeling
- What is Options A and Option B
- Possible novice versus experienced lifter differences
- How to calculate your 1st, 2nd and 3rd attempts
- When to YOLO
Featured Guest/People/Info Mentioned:
- Susan Salazar @supers2o
- Quay @quayy.leshae
- Looking for Nutrition or Powerlifting training? Visit: www.core256.com/online
LISTEN HERE on all major podcasts!
If you enjoy the show, please take a few minutes to Rate & Review us on iTunes. Your reviews help the podcast grow!
Want to support the show? Pick some apparel here! Snap a pic and tag us in it, we’ll feature you on our social media channels!
This episode is brought to you by Core Strength & Performance. Core’s community is built on the journey. We understand that it takes more than a few days to reach your goals of building stronger relationships, stronger bodies, and stronger minds. Visit www.Core256.com for Online or In-Person Training, or find us on Instagram at @CoreSandP @futureisfemalepowerlifting and Facebook @CoreSandP.