Our Q&A is back with coach Christine Myers! Listen as we discuss questions that were asked on our Instagram & Facebook!
In this episode, Christina and I talk about Supercompenstiaon and how to utilize it properly peaking for a meet. Listen as we go over:
- Should we test 1-rep maxes week before meet?
- Breathing during lifts, how do we do it?
- Recommendations on other feminine products than what is usually offered?
- What do you think of the direction of Powerlifting in Alabama?
- How do deal with getting sick or setbacks during training?
- Does “form follow function” reign true?
- Why did we switch from just lifting weights to competing?
Featured Guest/People Mentioned:
- Christina Myers (@lift_heavy_princess)
- Team LHP (Christina’s team) @team_lhp
- Lift Heavy Princess Coaching here
- Elite FTS video on PRI with Dani Overcash here
- JL Holdsworth, RPR System (@rpr_system)
- Les Keys Training Systems (@leskeyes)
If you enjoy the show, please take a few minutes to Rate & Review us on iTunes. Your reviews help the podcast grow!
Want to support the show? Pick some apparel here! Snap a pic and tag us in it, we’ll feature you on our social media channels!
This episode is brought to you by Core Strength & Performance. Core’s community is built on the journey. We understand that it takes more than a few days to reach your goals of building stronger relationships, stronger bodies, and stronger minds. Visit www.Core256.com for more information or find us on Instagram at @CoreSandP @futureisfemalepowerlifting and Facebook @CoreSandP.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.