Our Q & A is back with Mindset Coach and Int’l Elite Powerlifter Randi Lee! Listen as we discuss questions that were asked on our Instagram & Facebook “Golden Mic” Post!
In this episode, Randi and I talk about her new plant base eating and why she made the switch. Listen as we go over:
- What does the week leading up to a meet look like for you?- @sdkjohnson
- What do the women in strength sports need to become more sustainable on a business level?
- What are the most difficult things we experience being women lifters?
- Thoughts on being plant-based and being a [email protected]
- Differences mentally, physically and nutritionally between powerlifting & [email protected]
- How can we learn more about oracle cards? Are they similar to Tarot cards?
- When you are deep into meet prep, do you find other parts of your life like business suffer? @ana_smash
Featured Guest/People Mentioned:
If you enjoy the show, please take a few minutes to Rate & Review us on iTunes. Your reviews help the podcast grow!
Want to support the show? Pick some apparel here! Snap a pic and tag us in it, we’ll feature you on our social media channels!
This episode is brought to you by Core Strength & Performance. Core’s community is built on the journey. We understand that it takes more than a few days to reach your goals of building stronger relationships, stronger bodies, and stronger minds. Visit www.Core256.com for Online or In-Person Training, or find us on Instagram at @CoreSandP @futureisfemalepowerlifting and Facebook @CoreSandP.