Do you stretch because you “feel tight”? Do you find yourself always stretching to feel better? Today I sit with Dr. Kaytlyn Wells to discuss what is really happening, whether should you be stretching at all, and what you can do if you are looking to improve your performance.
Listen as we go over:
- What we think happens vs what is actually happening when we stretch
- Flexibility vs Mobility
- What are the positive and negative effects of stretching
- What should we be doing
Featured Guest/People/Info Mentioned:
- Dr. Kaytlyn Wells @beyond.recoveryphysicaltherapy
- Beyond Recovery Physical Therapy https://www.beyondrecoverypt.com/
- Looking for Nutrition or Powerlifting training? Visit: www.core256.com/online
LISTEN HERE on all major podcasts!
If you enjoy the show, please take a few minutes to Rate & Review us on iTunes. Your reviews help the podcast grow!
Want to support the show? Pick some apparel here! Snap a pic and tag us in it, and we’ll feature you on our social media channels!
This episode is brought to you by Core Strength & Performance. Core’s community is built on the journey. We understand that it takes more than a few days to reach your goals of building stronger relationships, stronger bodies, and stronger minds. Visit www.Core256.com for Online or In-Person Training, or find us on Instagram at @CoreSandP @futureisfemalepowerlifting and Facebook @CoreSandP.